Have you ever wanted to throw your own party but didn’t have the money for tons of decorations and professional entertainment? You can really get people excited about your event by setting up a photo booth!
This post will walk you through how to set up a photo booth, what equipment you’ll need, and where to get it! Plus, some tips on how to make it look nice.
Let’s do an in-depth guide on how to make photo booth. This is going to be a long process. So, let’s start by talking about what exactly we’re working with here.
- A dedicated computer to act as the “booth” (where you’ll process the photo)
- Two lamps. The lights will be placed on either side of the camera so it can evenly light the photos. They should have some sort of dimmer switch and power cord.
- A tripod. You don’t NEED one, but you WILL need it to make sure that your photo booth doesn’t shake during a picture, which will make it look blurry!
- A camera that does not require flash (ex: a DSLR or any other camera with a manual mode.)
- A printer OR an inkjet/toner-based photo printer. You don’t need a REALLY good one, any photo printer will do.
- Paper! You can get that from Staples, or you can make your own by printing out some pictures. (Ex: Walmart has toner for cheap!)
- A box to put all the stuff in. Make sure it’s sturdy so it won’t break when you’re putting it together.
- Tape! To put it all together.
- Photos! You can print out photos at home, or you can get them from Walmart or any photo place that doesn’t need a flash.
- A tripod to hold the camera steady in case it shakes when it takes a picture. (Try not to use your hand, that will make it blurry!) You could also get one of those cool stands for tripods if you’d like.
- Green Screen: This is optional but will help with the background of your pictures. Get any green-colored fabric, painter’s tape, or whatever you’d like as long as it’s light and can be seen through by the camera.
The idea of portable photo booth for sale
Have you ever considered the idea of a portable photo booth for sale? If not, then think again and find out why these are such fun and affordable items that anyone can purchase! They are typically small enough to carry with you at all times. They come in a wide range of colors to match any theme or color scheme that you would want. And they’re eligible to be used as prizes for almost any party, event, or occasion that could arise. A portable photo booth is such wonderful choices for the upcoming months because they make such an inviting and eye-catching gift when people receive them from your company, friends, family members, or even yourself! There is so much more to these nifty little devices than meets the eye.