When it comes to your business, you want to make sure that you are protecting your investment. Your premium business names for sale is an asset that you’ve worked hard to create and needs to be safeguarded. Here are 5 simple tips for making your premium business name a safe investment asset:
- Protect your online presence – make sure you have a strong domain name and are using a secure website. This will help ensure that no one can take advantage of your brand or steal your customers.
- Invest in trademark protection – if someone tries to use your business name or trademark without permission, you can take legal action to protect your rights. This can be costly, but it’s worth it to protect your brand.
- Secure your company name – in some states, it’s possible to file a “Shelf Company,” which secures the company name for a period of time. This can help prevent others from starting a competing business with the same or similar name.
- Use common law trademark protection – even if you don’t have a registered trademark, you can still use common law trademark protection as long as you’re using and protecting your mark actively. This can help deter others from using your mark without permission.
- Keep track of domain names and social media accounts – make sure you are keeping track of all the different versions of your domain name and social media accounts. This will help ensure that no one else can snatch them up and use them for their own purposes
Reasons to give credibility to your business.
A premium business name is an investment asset that can give your business the credibility it needs to succeed. Here are the top five reasons why:
1. A Premium Name Is Memorable
When customers hear or see your business name, you want them to remember it. A premium name is more likely to be remembered than a generic one. In fact, a recent study found that 80% of consumers could remember the names of at least three businesses they had interacted with in the past month.
2. A Premium Name Is Trustworthy
A premium name conveys trust and credibility to customers. It tells them that your business is established and successful. Research shows that businesses with premium names are seen as more trustworthy than those without one.
3. A Premium Name Is Unique
A unique name sets your business apart from the competition and makes it stand out in a crowded market. It also helps customers remember you more easily. In a study of over 1,000 small businesses, researchers found that businesses with unique names were 26% more likely to be remembered than those with common names.
4. A Premium Name Is Flexible
A good business name should be flexible so that it can be used in multiple marketing channels. A premium name is versatile and can be used across all types of media, including print, online, and radio ads. It also lends itself well to branding efforts such as logos, taglines, and color schemes.
5. A Premium Name Is Affordable
A premium domain name doesn’t have to cost a fortune. In fact, many domains can be purchased for just a few hundred dollars.
Your business name is your brand and your identity. It’s what customers remember you by, and it’s what potential customers see when they’re looking for a business like yours.